Aug 15, 2019 - This collection features AFP content on the care of special populations and related issues, including ethnic minorities; gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgendered persons; homeless and uninsured persons; and mentally retarded persons. This collection features AFP content on the care of ...
- Ethnic Minorities
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgendered Persons
- Homeless/Uninsured Persons
- Incarcerated Persons
- Intellectually Disabled Persons
- Improving Practice
- Patient Education, Self-Care
- Other AFP Content
- Other Resources from AAFP
- Trafficked Persons
American Family Physician : AFP By Topic
Aug 15, 2019 - Identifying a trafficking victim requires an understanding of the law as well as knowledge of risk factors and signs and symptoms of exploitation.
American Family Physician : Editorials